Kelley Roy Gallery announces the inaugural exhibition and grand opening of STRUCTURES, an alternative gallery space focused on sculpture and 3d form. The exhibition is a collaborative show of works in metal, wood, glass, and image, by four renowned sculptors, John Henry, Henry Lautz, STRETCH and Robert Thiele. World renowned John Henry, known for his massive colorful sculptures, will exhibit new smaller scale works. His aluminum structures communicate a universal visual language through simple, geometric forms and bright vivid colors. Henry Lautz, uses organic shapes of wood and metal to evoke a sense of calm and quiet that allows the viewer a soulful connection. His new Pillow series will be exhibited. STRETCH, uses steel and glass to communicate his vision with sturdy, rugged forms infused with delicate, subtle intricacies. STRETCH will exhibit the largest piece in the show. Artist Robert Thiele, will display mixed media sculptures of acid etched plexi-glass, wood, laminate and canvas. His sculptural paintings appeal to the voyeur within allowing the spectator a glimpse into an unknown world hazed by the façade. Show continues thru the end of May.
Artist’s Reception and Opening: April 11 from 7 p.m to 10 p.m.
Kelley Roy Gallery 50 NE 29th Street, Wynwood Art District, Miami
Ph: (305) 447-3888, email email@example.com http://www.kelleyroygallery.com.
Clarice MacGarvey: Ph: 786-338-3358
Melisa Garcia: Ph: 305-444-0004 x 3017
- Art Nouveau Gallery Exhibition Mostly Red
- Silo Point Exhibit in Baltimore
- New Structure Unveiled at Opening
- John Henry featured in new publications
- Book Release
- Cypress Corners
- "BIG" Documentary Preview
- "BIG" Project makes Baltimore Sun
- "The Peninsula Project" Wins Telly Award!
- Introducing: "Torque", "Star" and "Cambium"
- “Songbird”- Monumental Commission in Seattle, Washington
- Opening of STRUCTURES at Kelley Roy Gallery
- Peninsula Project Announced
- John Henry in Europe
- John Henry featured in US Airways: Profile on Chattanooga, TN
- Neu Luzerner Zeitung
- Chicago Home - March/April 2007
- Vancouver outdoor sculptures on auction block
- In the City
- PNC Odyssey 2006-07 Sculpture Show Debuts
Subscribe to Our NewsGrab our RSS Feed
- Studio Staff